Urgent: Student wanted for general assistance position
(20-30h/week) with a minimum availability of 20 hours/week
Part time general tech assistant (clients and pets) including reception, customer relations and helping in daily clinic tasks. Position available starting Dec. 10th 2018.
Qualifications and competences required:
- Customer service orientated
- Great communication skills
- Enjoys and comfortable with cats and dogs
- Experience with basic computer software
- Good sense of priority and organization
- Empathy and patience is an asset
Contact the Beaconsfield Veterinary Clinic to apply by sending your CV and cover letter with coordinates by e-mail to email@example.com at the attention of Dre. Sylvie Blain.
The first interview will be done by phone, therefore please make sure to provide a phone number where you can be reached as well as the best times to reach you. Thank you. Good luck!
See attachment for more details